Classes are currently cancelled due to Covid-19!
Stay safe and healthy!
- Watercolor classes are held in my Woodstock home/studio.
- Learn the basic watercolor techniques in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Absolute beginners are my favorite students!
- Materials will be supplied for the first few classes.
- Small groups with individual attention.
- $35 for 2 hour group sessions.
- $75 for private one hour lessons
- Tuesday and Friday classes from 1:00 – 3:00 P.M.
- email or call for registration and available openings.
- firstname.lastname@example.org 917-287-5267
- Holbein Watercolor Paint- Opera, Permanent Yellow Lemon and Peacock Blue
- Winsor Newton Watercolor Paint- Scarlet Lake, French Ultramarine and Winsor Yellow
- Holbein gouache-Permanent White
- Arches 140lb. cold pressed paper in sheets- not pads, 18, 24 or 36 well Alvin palette, 2 of #6 Simply Simmons round watercolor brushes, Simply Simmons flat 3/4 inch watercolor brush, 2B and 4B pencil, white pastel stick, kneaded eraser, drawing paper, tortillon.
I love teaching as much as I love painting. I am forever grateful to the many talented and generous teachers from The Woodstock School of Art. I have been influenced by all of them and have taken from each to develop my own style and voice in both painting and teaching.
Here’s an email I recently received from a student: “All day I thought about what it is you are lovingly sharing with others… beyond color, beyond form and Space..something very Special! You truly inspired me. The class was composed with sweet energy from the students. Hope to catch up with them at one of your classes.I have a full week but I would like to start next week on your Tuesday andFriday schedule. Let me know what to bring for class .With gratefulness…PT“.